Monday 17 November 2008

THE DISTANCE

THE DISTANCE

What a fabulous way to spend a Sunday.
We went to watch the band ‘The Distance’ at a little fundraiser they held.

Next year they are once again off to Tamworth and the accommodation costs are a killer.
So they held ‘A Day on the Green at Dazza’s’ to help raise some funds.
Check out their website .


The grandchildren Lachlan, Chloe and Riley had a fun time playing with their grandad Max


DAD IS NOT SO WELL

My Dad was supposed to go to rehab last week but took a turn for the worse last Monday. We still don’t know what is really going on. He is not eating and is unable to walk. He has balance issues and has the shakes. He keeps drifting in and out of sleep. Tomorrow he is having a Nuclear Medicine PET Scan of his whole body – if like me you don’t know what it means click here and have a read. Hopefully they will find something there

15 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Oh Alison, sorry to hear about your dad. It must be a great worry for you. Hopefully the scan will tell you more.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hope things go ok with your dad, and you all get some answers.
Dads are very precious x

Lori said...

Alison, so sorry to hear this news about your dad...i will be praying for him!!!

a Pocket Angel said...

Alison, I'm so very sorry to read your Dad is not doing well. He is in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs & much love ~Mary~ :-}

Connie said...

Isn't it funny - cute funny - when a man lies down kids/grandkids hop right on his back for a horsey ride?!?! I think it means "love ya, pops", sweet chickee!! Hah..... Mornin'
Smooches,
Connie

Sugar Bear said...

I'm sorry to heary our father is not doing well. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Karla

Cindy said...

Alison,
So sorry to hear about your Dad. Will keep in prayer and hope that they can resolve what ever is causing the problem.

Do take care.
Hugs,
c

Unknown said...

Alison,
I am sorry to hear about your father. He is in my prayers. Blessings, Karen

Siobhan said...

Hi Alison,

I am sorry to hear your dad isnt very well at the moment...I hope all goes well with the scan.

Siobhan xo

Laura said...

Kids do love a granddad. Prayers and healing thoughts headed your way for your Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,
So sorry to hear that you dad isn't so well, I will keep you all in my prayers.
Love & Hugs,
Sarah xxx

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Hi Alison, your grandchildren, look like there have a wonderful time.

And I'm sorry to here about your father, I hope he get's well soon! Our hearts are with you and your family for he's speedy recovery.

Hugs
Kirstie.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your dad is still having problems. I hope the scan clears the mystery. I will keep your dad in prayer Alison.

Anonymous said...

Alison

I found your delightful blog while searching on line for craft teachers here in our Brisbane region and had to stop and compliment you on all the lovely things you have going on here.

My shop is up in QLD, All About Paper is on the bay at Cleveland and we will be posting advertisements for card teachers. If you happen to know of any do pass on my contact details as I am sure you know some very creative artists.

oldflowers4me said...

hello darling friend,,just a little invite if your in your car on friday the 28th and saturday the 29 of november-christmas at the studio is on in balnarring-melways ref is 152 A12 its on foxys road...love jo. oh 10-4 pm