I HAVE BEEN TAGGED - 7 Random Things
Here is how it works. Once tagged, you give 7 random things about yourself that no one knows and then you tag 7 more bloggers to continue the tag. Then contact each one that you have tagged to let them know.
1. I am scared of heights because as a child my father and siblings would leave me stranded in the middle of a Swing Bridge (I think it was at the bottom of Bell or Gaffney Streets in Pascoe Vale, Victoria many moons ago)and rock it from side to side to make me cry - mean isn't it.
2. My favourite Dessert is Apple Crumble and Cream.
3. I am terrified of the Dentist and his needles and would rather give birth than visit the Dentist.
4. I have cupboards full of unfinished projects. This year was going to be the one when I actually got around to finishing them all off. I better get a move on.
5. I can not stand drinking out of plastic glasses - it tastes yucky. A glass just has to be glass.
6. I have inherited my Fathers ugly toes with a very unfeminne looking big toe! Gross!!
7. I am sleep deprived ( so says the Doctor). What can you do when your husband snores like a ... a...... oh I don't know how to describe it but its very.. very.... very loud. So I just get up and check stuff out on the computer or iron or read. Anything to try and feel really, really tired. I guess I have been getting about 3 or 4 hours sleep a night for 25 to 30 years now. Oh well, such is life.
Now to tag 7 more bloggers. I hope you haven't already been tagged.
So lets all check out what they have to say once they post their 7 Random Things.