Friday 28 September 2007

I GOT AN AWARD- The Power to Schmooze

The Power to Schmooze Award
How wonderful. Blogland is a fun, friendly place to be. I won an award from Michelle at Faerie Dust Dreams. Thank you Michelle. The following explains the award.
As Michelle says The Power of Schmooze Award is for bloggers who effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.
What a great description of Blogland.
Now I must pass this award some more fun people.
First off Natasha at Natasha Burns Artistic Creations, Shannon at Paint Mine Pink,Gail at Originals by Gail & Tony McCormack and Katrina at Little La Las.
Thank you all for making Blogland fun.

3 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Thank you Alison, I love the award you have given me, I loved the meaning of this award, to me the most important thing about blogging is to enjoy it and leave comments because you want to, not because the blogger is important and makes you feel you need to leave a comment.
Really appreciate the award
xo

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Alison,
Thank you so much for the award! You are so kind! I have never seen this award before. I will pass it on when I get back from holidays.
Take care,
Natasha : )

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hi Alison you sweet thing :)
Thankyou soooo much :)
I am tickled pink.

xxoo