Saturday 15 September 2007

THE BABY SHOWER IS OVER

I NEED A CUP OF TEA

Getting ready for this baby Shower was sooo… time consuming.
There were 33 lovley ladies there.
Games and prizes to organise.
Food to prepare.
Now it’s over and I am home.
Oh me, oh my, I need a cup of tea.
In case you never realised by some of my pics. Pink is one of my favourite colours.
I bought this pair of pink pretties at the Mornington Antique Centre. I just love the way you can put your biscuit on the side.
The jam drop biscuits are one of Max’s all time favourites.
I love to light some candles as I just think they look so pretty.

11 comments:

Siobhan said...

Love your tennis sets...they are so very cute and the colour is perfect!

Gail McCormack said...

Alison your table setting is gorgeous, I bet you're glad the baby shower is over, was your beatiful creation cake on your last posting for the baby shower?, if yes did she love it? yes I am a sticky beak

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Gail, yes the cake was for Amy's (my daughter)Baby Shower and she just loved it and told all her friends I made it for her. Only 4 weeks until the baby comes so we are pretty excited(I.m going in for the delivery!!!).Her 1st child our 3rd grandchild. I don't mind sticky beaks.
Alison

Scrappy Moments said...

Your Table setting is beautiful. The baby shower sounds so fun!
I went to a wedding yesterday :)

Angie

Natasha Burns said...

Love the tennis sets you got Alison, they are fab for putting food on aren't they!! You like pink??? Really??? LOL!

Susan Tuttle said...

Those tea cups are to die for! I love the unique square saucers with plenty of room for cookies!

That's a big baby shower--30 ladies!--fun!

Susan
xo

jennalee said...

Beautiful setting, love your new tea cups. They look devine. So classy.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Ooooh that is pretty. Those are great plates. The perfect color of pink and yes, room enough for goodies! Hope you can relax now!

Lina said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog, so sweet! I am getting ready to throw a baby shower soon, i need to check out your blog for some ideas!! ANd by the way, i love your table setting! Pink is one of my favorites as well.

Christi said...

Your table setting is so pretty! I love those little sets! smiles...

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,
The table setting looks gorgeous...as do those jam drops! I love jam drops because my Grandma used to make them for us when we visited. YUM!
Kathy :)