Thursday 2 August 2007

My First Blog and post!!



I have been wanting to create a blog for a while but kept putting it off. Then I thought why not just have a go.

I have been reading other peoples Blogs and thinking how great they are and what interesting lives they all lead. It is fun to read about and see all the great art and craft work everyone creates.

Anyway let me introduce myself. My name is Alison and I live on the Mornington Peninsula in Mount Martha Victoria Australia. Mount Martha is a lovely place to live. The beach is just beautiful.Even in winter it is fantastic to go walking along the beach or the boardwalk beside Balcombe Creek. I will have to take a couple of photos and put them on so as you can see how lovely it is.

I am just about ready to pack up my Tussie Mussie to send to my Swap Partner Mary Ann in Janesville,Wisconsin, USA.

As well as my first post it is also my first Swap. After looking at all the photos from other people in the swap on this site http://www.flickr.com/groups/446265@N23 I hope mine is OK. I think we all feel our things may not be as good as everyone elses. We all have a little self doubt. I will take a photo of my Tussie Mussie before I pack it up.

Well that is my first attempt at a Post. maybe next time I can add some photos and work out how to add other links etc.

Have a great day!

Alison

3 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Alison!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and lending your support to my beloved Roos! I live in Bomber territory actually, LOL! I hope they get up and make it in the finals, I love that Victorian teams are right up there.

Now I am assuming you are the same Alison who has stopped by my blog before, if so thanks for that!

Mt Martha is such a beautiful part of the world, I love that area, the hills and the greenery are divine.

That's great you joined in the tussie mussie swap, you have reminded me i must upload my pics to flickr too! I'll go check out all the tussies, I am sure yours is lovely.

I'll be hosting a new swap very soon so keep an eye out, love for you to join in.

I'll be checking back again, take care and welcome to blogland!

Natasha : )

Maria said...

Cool, im glad you enjoyed yourself with the swap. Congrats on starting your blog!

Siobhan said...

Hello Alison,

Thankyou for your message on my blog and yes I will still have my me time for sure! I think I would go mad if I did not, lol.

I love Mt Martha, I have a lovely friend down your way which I love to vist when I can, it is such a beautiful place.

Your blog looks great and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Kindest Wishes,
Siobhan