Saturday 8 September 2007

LOVE SPRING

BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
I just love this photo I took today. Beautiful blue sky and gorgeous white blossom.
Spring is a wonderful time of year.
Well Max is a happy man. He went to the MCG in Melbourne tonight and saw his football team Collingwood beat Sydney. Nothing better than a Victorian team knocking an interstate team out of the finals. Just a shame it was Collingwood that did it. Not my favouite team but I can just envisage Max driving home now with a great big smile on his face. He'll be home about midnight.

8 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Gorgeous Photo Alison. Springs great isnt it....i love all the blossoms and pretty colours everywhere.

xo Shann

Katrina Chambers said...

Love this pic Alison. Yes, I am sure my husband will be licking his wounds today! Glad he wasn't at home watching it as I am sure there would have been some yelling at the TV!!
Have a great day. It's lovely and sunny here today and I am going to clean my windows (this may take all day!).
-Katrina :)

Lori said...

Hi Alison! Going to be adding you to my post! Your home looks "Pink-licious"! Love, Lori

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

OH....so prety!

Natasha Burns said...

So happy for Max that the Pies won! Go VICS!!! It's such a shame that a few of us have to play each other and knock each other out. Hopefully my boys will bring in a win after yesterday's horrendous game!

Lvoe your blossom photo, it is the most wonderful time of year driving around seeing gorgeous blossoms everywhere. I am waiting for some apple blossoms to bloom at a few people's houses nearby, I look out for them every year, they are just the best!

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

Gorgeous blossom, makes one feel so good, a reminder that Spring is here

Peta said...

Gorgeous photo, love blossoms.

Anonymous said...

LOL...Here everyone is posting beautiful Fall photos and halloween stuff and then I find your blog that is talking about a beautiful Spring. And I thought..."say what"? But after reading a bit more I discovered you are in Australia. I loved it! Fabulous blog! ~ Lynn