Wednesday 22 August 2007

WELL SPRING IS NEARLY HERE.

We have had some beautiful days here in Mount Martha. Blue skies and sunshine. Soo.. beautiful. Everyones gardens are starting to show signs of Spring (1st September). It can be a beautiful time of year.



I have been doing a bit of Op Shop shopping this week and this is what I found. 2 gorgeous cups & saucers. Just love the green on the trio and the pink and gold cup and saucer is so pretty. I thought I would use the old Avon aqua powder bowl to put some buttons or ribbons in on my desk. The 2 little doves are soo.. pretty too. The little pink Pin Dish will also come in handy on my desk. As for the pink glass jug I am sure to find a use for that.

Tomorrow I will mail my Cotton n Candy Swap goodies to Liz. Trying to think of goodies to complete the package has been fun. It was agreat idea for a swap Shannon.

11 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hi Alison, Love your powder bowl, it is so cute! :)

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hi Alison! i looooove your op shop finds. I must get out and do some 'Junkin' myself soon. Isnt that green GORGEOUS, i have a bit of a thing for green :) You did really well. Its so nice when you hit the junkin jackpot and find some real pretties to keep.

Glad you enjoyed the swap! Im havin fun too, my partner is Dolly @ From My Cherry Heart and she is awesome!

Hugz,
Shann

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,
Great treasures you found! I have to admit that my favourite is the green Avon powder dish...those white doves are so sweet!
Kathy :)

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Alison,

Love the goodies you found, the green is so lovely! My favourite is the green trio, that is my favourite perfect shade of green!

Yes bring on Spring and more nice weather!!!!

Thanks for getting one of the albums too, Amelia has left a comment on the post thanking everyone. I am posting yours out today.

Take care,
Natasha : )

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Such pretty things. I had to read the line twice about spring. We are just starting Autumn/Fall season. Oh how wonderful to be able to look at the blogs from my Australian friends and see spring time popping in!

Laura Bray said...

Alison! I love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. I'll be visiting your regularly!

Peta said...

Love that green trio, like Shannon, I have a "thing" for green!

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Alison
I tried to email you through my blog and it didn't work, didn't even realise you had a blog, oh another one for me to look at how wonderful!, and you only live around the corner from us, don't forget to make yourself known if you go up to the Antique centre and Tony's working away in his little corner.
Love your treasures you found
Gail xo

Christi said...

What fun finds you have there!! smiles....

Sarah said...

hi alison fab finds! gorgeous greens! love the avon powder bowl!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to be coming upon spring! It is my favorite time of year and I am so not looking forward to Fall/Winter here!!!

Those cups and saucers are gorgeous! I just love vintage china :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I will be back to see you often!

Amy